Saturday, October 11, 2014

On Blog Leave from 12 Oct to 21 Oct - Study Trip

It's been almost a year and a half since I last travel on an aeroplane with my wife on a honeymoon with Japan. 

This time, I will be on a study mission trip to Europe for just slightly more than a week. I think it's going to be an eye catching experience as I had never been to the continent. During the period, I will be away and will not be blogging until I come back.


The market has been very volatile this month so please take caution if you are buying or selling.

See ya again real soon :)

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks uncle.

      Wait for me for round 54 k;)

      Delete
  2. Make sure your mission is study! Haha.. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Study is the excuse... the real mission is a secret identity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe trip and look forward your trips photo~~
    yup quite volatile for this market, I also recently just brought OUE - 3 lot (2.15) and 1 lot (2.05)...now wait for it to rise back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the fresh and cool weather there....

    ReplyDelete

UA-57154194-1